I remember it was really important to me to know as many people as I can, building a good rep for myself, and impressing others. I remember growing up wanting to be popular, but I’ve learned that as long as you are around those that make you happy, the quantity compares nothing to the quality of people in your life. Surround yourself with that kind of happiness and its really difficult to ever feel down.
i work extremely hard and have a lot of passion for basketball.. with that said, the goal is to be better off the court than on the court.
.. was what I was suppose to watch tonight, but too bad it was sold out. Fortunately, I got to watch Friends With Benefits. I personally think this movie is worth the recap so it goes like this.. Mila Kunis has that confidence which makes her so much sexier than she already is, J.T. is funny as hell, best sex scenes in the combined overall joy i got (arousal, laughter, emotion, originality). The movie flowed and its because the actors clicked. I realized that ..
- women are superior than men
- you need a place where you can get away
- people need to think about what they’re going to wear to dump someone
- girls hate it when you disrupt their orgasm
- sex can be both exotic and “fun”
- people love joyous surprises
- guy/girl best friends have the best kind of chemistry
- it really is difficult to take a piss when your hard
- everyone has an interesting habit about them
- never to waste the time you are given
this movie was just super funny, sexy, and enjoyable. i probably was laughing at something big or small every 5-10 minutes